- Chest Don't Starve Together
- Don't Starve Together Multiplayer Free
- Don't Starve Together Online
- Don't Starve Together Game Download
This chest contains all 16 Forge collection armor and headgear skin items. อ่านเพิ่ม
Don't Starve Together In Don't Starve Together, armor only has 70% of the durability as it does in Don't Starve. Armor also does not stack; only the highest damage absorption value is used. Damage is split among all of the worn armors, weighed by their absorption value. The Bone Armor is a wearable Armor exclusive to Don't Starve Together, introduced in A New Reign. It is dropped by the Ancient Fuelweaver along with the Bone Helm and Shadow Thurible. When worn, it completely blocks one instance of damage every 5 seconds. If the wearer takes damage when the shield is not active the wearer will take full damage.
Forge Armor Chest
Don this enduring defensive wear before you face Battlemaster Pugna’s champions to ensure the continued survival of the Survivors in the Forge. The Magmatic Armor Chest contains scorching new armor forged from volcanic slag, tempered with just a hint of dark magic.
- Barbed Helmet
- Clairvoyant Life Amulet
- Feathered Grass Armor
- Feathered Wreath
- Jagged Grand Suit
- Jagged Wood Armor
- Life Blossom Garland
- Marble Plate Armor
- Marble Splint Mail
- Nox Helmet
- Silken Grand Suit
- Silken Wood Armor
- Steadfast Grand Suit
- Whispering Grand Suit
- Wood Armor
- Woven Grass Armor
Chest Don't Starve Together
- OS: Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Processor: 1.7+ GHz or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD5450 or better; 256 MB or higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
Don't Starve Together Multiplayer Free
- OS: Lion (OSX 10.7.X)
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia or ATI graphics card
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 750 MB available space
|Supported Minecraft versions||1.12.2|
|Depends on||Tinkers' Construct|
|All the Mods 3|
La Enkoda Pack
Thaumcraftian Adventures 2
Don't Starve Together Online
Construct's Armory is an add-on mod for Tinkers' Construct created by TheIllusiveC4. It adds armor crafting mechanics to the game through a new table block, the Armor Station. The mod also comes with an in-game manual, the Armory Addendum.
Armor materials[editedit source]
|15||16.7||Baconlicious, Tasty||1.2||0||1||Tasty||10.5||Tasty||Tinkers' Construct|
|20.7||2||Slimey, Bouncy||0.7||0||2||Slimey||14.5||Slimey||Tinkers' Construct|
|19.5||1.8||Slimey, Bouncy||1.3||-3.5||2.25||Slimey||12||Slimey||Tinkers' Construct|
|16||11||Heavy, Shielding||0.7||-3.5||2||Heavy, Shielding||8||Heavy, Shielding||Thermal Foundation|
Don't Starve Together Game Download
- Absorbent: More absorbent than other brands. Your armor gets stronger in water and rain.
- Alien: The stats feel off... ..as if they're changing! Maybe time will tell?
- Ambitious: On your way to glory! You gain additional XP.
- Aquaspeed: It's getting wet in here! The armor is unhindered by water and loves rainy evenings.
- Aridiculous: Turn up the heat! The armor works better in hotter environments.
- Autoforge: So hot, it fixes itself! The armor repairs itself in fire.
- Baconlicious: BACON! Getting hit sometimes gives bacon.
- Blessed: Undead, beware. Weakens undead on contact.
- Bouncy: Always a bounce house! Your armor tends to bounce around.
- Calcic: For stronger bones. Milk rejuvenates both you and your armor.
- Cheap: More bang for your buck! Increases durability gained when repairing the armor.
- Cheapskate: Might be a knockoff! Stone is bad. Your armor has less durability.
- Combustible: This armor is on fiiiire! Sets fire to surrounding creatures when ignited.
- Dense: Hard...er. Your armor lasts longer when it has less durability.
- Dramatic: What a rush! Might save you in a pinch? Who knows!
- Duritae: Doesn't taste as good as it sounds. Your armor lasts longer...most of the time.
- Ecological: Green Power! Renewable resources are so good, they regenerate by themselves!
- Enderport: Just in time! Might teleport you out of dangerous situations.
- Featherweight: Light as a feather. You're so light, you take less fall damage.
- Heavy: Do you even lift? Subdues knockback.
- Indomitable: Never give up! Makes your armor more effective.
- Infernal: The latest in demonic fashion. Extra protection from non-Nether mobs.
- Invigorating: This feels great! Somehow, you feel healthier.
- Lightweight: Swift like the wind! Increases your overall movement speed.
- Magnetic: Attractive armor! Items can't help but be drawn to you.
- Mundane: Weapons are for chumps! Bonus protection against unarmed attackers.
- Petravidity: So much stone, must see it all! Your armor loves stone, it operates better around it.
- Prideful: What's narcissism? You're tougher after getting attacked, at the cost of durability.
- Rough: Please don't touch. Damages attackers on contact based on durability.
- Shielding: Not so special now, huh? Additional protection from magical attacks.
- Skeletal: Tough as...bones? Makes your armor tougher.
- Slimey: Eww, gooey! It'll wash off.
- Spiny: They're called spines, not spikes! Getting hurt deals damage to the attacker at the cost of durability.
- Steady: Stand your ground! Less knockback for you, more for your attacker.
- Subterranean: We have to go deeper! Your armor is more durable below sea level.
- Superhot: SUPER. HOT. You run faster when you're on fire!
- Tasty: Om Nom Nom Smells so good...You'd rather eat your armor than starve.
- Vengeful: They'll pay for this! Your attackers might not feel great after hitting you.
- Voltaic: Biribiri! Getting hit charges your armor. Once fully charged, get hit again to discharge and deal damage to all surrounding creatures.
- Writable: Intellectual! More words. More Modifiers. It's only logical!
External links[editedit source]