Y que pasa mi genteee aqui estamos otro dia en otro video del canal y en este caso de un ecvento que voy un poco tarde pero bueno, se que muchos ni lo sabri. Left 4 Dead Is Back With A Dying Light Crossover Event Pills here. By Richard Wakeling on October 24, 2019 at 4:28AM PDT. It's been 10 years since Left 4 Dead 2 was released, and no.
'Dying Light' (ALL) Brings Back Left 4 Dead 2 Crossover With New Content
- Check out the latest update to the excellent open-world parkour action in Dying Light with a new Left 4 Dead crossover event. The special experience is live now until October 29 18:00, which will see you battle the Viral Rush event which is meant to emulate the hordes that appear in Left 4 Dead.
- Set in the zombie apocalypse, Left 4 Dead 2 (L4D2) is the highly anticipated sequel to the award-winning Left 4 Dead, the #1 co-op game of 2008. This co-operative action horror FPS takes you and your friends through the cities, swamps and cemeteries of the Deep South, from Savannah to New Orleans across five expansive campaigns.
- As a homage to Valve’s magnificent co-op zombie shooter, we recreated three iconic Left 4 Dead 2 weapons in Dying Light. We want all of you to be able to enjoy them, so you don’t need to spend a penny to lay your hands on them.
by Rainier on Oct. 27, 2020 @ 4:31 p.m. PDT
During the day, players will traverse an expansive urban environment overrun by a vicious outbreak, scavenging the world for supplies and crafting weapons to defend against the growing infected population. At night, the hunter becomes the hunted, as the infected become aggressive and more dangerous. Most frightening are the predators which only appear after sundown. Players must use everything in their power to survive until the morning's first light.
Survive in a city beset by a zombie virus! Discover the hard choice you will have to make on your secret mission. Will loyalty to your superiors prove stronger than the will to save the survivors? The choice is yours…
Almost exactly a year after the initial Dying Light and Left 4 Dead 2 crossover event, Techland’s homage to the critically acclaimed cooperative first-person shooter is back.
From October 27 until October 29, zombie slayers will experience an increased number of Virals, waves of attacking hordes, an intensifying fight for survival, along with an increased amount of guns and ammo -- including a new type of shotgun ammo -- in their arsenal. Players will also be able to get the first ever new playable character - William 'Bill' Overbeck, a Survivor known from Valve’s franchise, as well as the iconic two-handed weapon, Gnome Chompski. The live event will be available for PC players.
The Left 4 Dead 2 DLC containing the two-handed weapon as well as the new playable character will both be available as a free DLC - starting October 27 on PC, and later on consoles.
- VAST OPEN WORLD: Roam the city with unprecedented freedom and bask in its unique atmosphere. Use parkour to scale every building and reach remote areas.
- CREATIVE COMBAT: Engage in gory combat and discover limitless options to confront your enemies. Use the environment paired with various weapon types and abilities to gain an advantage.
- DAY AND NIGHT CYCLE: Experience the dramatic shift in the world, as you change from a hunter to hunted at sundown. Face the coming threat or run away without wasting your time to look behind.
- 4-PLAYER CO-OP: Join forces with other players and raise your chances of survival in an exciting co-op mode. Tackle the story campaign together and take part in regularly scheduled community challenges.
Dying Light is available on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Dying Light / Left 4 Dead 2 For Macbook
More articles about Dying Light