A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Rusty's Trail Front Bumper for the JK combines the protection you need for serious trail work with a look that's right at home when cruising your local hangout. The Trail bumper is constructed of 3/16' thick steel that has been laser-cut and CNC-formed for an exact fit.
ABOUT THE GAME
- Agree with the above for SafTCap. Company made a whole business out of replacement pieces for the overly common frame issues on the TJ. Well, overly common if you owned them. Jeep doesn't admit that. Imagine recalling vehicles for a little surface rust like that. Bad way to do business, recalling frames for dangerous rust issues.
- On Rusty Trails is a modern, illustrative platformer, set in a world constantly reacting to your change in identity. Home owner, triangular metal person and lover of dryness. A sudden thunderstorm leaves your house dissolved into a pile of rubble. Only lightning-fast reactions will keep you from a looming rusty funeral.
- For larger cracks, I mix up a stucco fog coat (pigmented stucco without the sand) and inject it into the crack with a large syringe. (I moisten the area around the crack with water beforehand.) I use a small chip brush as needed to brush away the excess buildup and mist the patch as it dries; this helps harden the cement and makes the mineral.
You, a robot named Elvis, are living in a racist world that’s ever suspicious of appearances. Equipped with your Shifty Suit, you’re able to change your looks in seconds and take advantage of the environment’s reaction. If you don’t adapt, platforms refuse to work, save points don’t save, and jump pads become deadly traps.
Discover rusty suburbs, perishing cities, massive factories and mysterious machines. Experience the escalating conflict between two peoples, while running up walls, jumping across chasms and flying through streams of lava. Expect to be dazzled by an ever-changing environment with fresh mechanics. Play a lovingly crafted platformer adventure from the creators of Tiny & Big!
Look different, at the touch of a button. Influence how the world responds to your appearance.
Run up the walls and along the ceiling. Get ready for an adrenaline rush from dastardly puzzles.
Gladden your eyes with finest comic panels, beautifully illustrated backgrounds, and 6 diverse worlds waiting to be explored.
It creaks, it cracks, it crunches! - A dark and melodic soundtrack with an eclectic selection of music. Haunting robotic sounds for your rainy days and the industrial revolution.
Compete with your friends on lightning-fast levels with high score leaderboards (requires Steam).
Totally for free!
This short and most official comic from the On Rusty Trails universe takes you on a journey to an unknown island, where wilderness and black stones are found. Maybe even love...
Join the Manager in his student years, learn how he came up with those brilliant houses and where he met his hairy wife.
- Windows: XP or newer, 32 or 64 bit
- Mac: OS X 10.7 'Lion' or newer
- Linux: 32 or 64bit kernel with GLIBC 2.14 or newer
- Processor: CPU with SSE2 support required (Core 2 Duo, Athlon X2 or newer).
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.1 or higher required (Intel HD series, NVIDIA GeForce 8000 series, AMD Radeon HD series or newer)
- Storage: 2 GB available space
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Authors||Black Pants Studio, Johannes Spohr|
|Tags||art-style, Comics, elvis, Fast-Paced, flow, hardcore, illustrative, jumping, parcour, rust|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $12.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Patch 1.2.2 releasedJul 21, 2017
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This is a very interesting game, but why the game always lunches in Chinese? is there any way to turn it back to English?
You can softlock on the last boss if you somehow end up with less than 3 heart boxes to destroy on the final phase. Had to look up a lets play to see that the boss should have died when all the boxes were destroyed. Otherwise, excellent.
That's too bad, we never caught that apparently. I'll look into it. Thanks for the report, and glad you liked the game :)
Jump & Run with a very interesting setting. You are a robot that lost its home due to an unfortunate incident and are on the way to request a replacement for your home with the respective agency. As you can freely stick to any surface, the level design offers unique platforming possibilities. The game has a distinct art style and seems simple enough at first, but quickly adds a new mechanic to change between two modes to avoid respective damage types. Those mechanics arent new, but the game iterates smartly on them. 3,5/5
More Racial Justice bundle impressions and ranking:
Whether you’re here in general or specifically from the Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality, take note: this game’s a hidden gem, a clever twitch platformer that’ll get you thinking on your toes (and a surprisingly poignant story, to boot). You won’t regret trying it out if you don’t mind a challenge ❤️
ABOUT THE GAME
On Rusty Trails is a modern, illustrative platformer, set in a world constantly reacting to your change in identity. You are Elvis. Home owner, triangular metal person and lover of dryness. A sudden thunderstorm leaves your house dissolved into a pile of rubble. Only lightning-fast reactions will keep you from a looming rusty funeral. Don your Shifty Suit to incognito yourself and and walk among suspicious hairy folk. Perilous puzzles and prejudiced platforms will bar your way in this deceptively complex gaming experience.
SLIP INTO THE SHIFTY SUIT ™
Blast through this fast-paced platformer and instantly shift from rusty red to hairy blue to influence how the whole world reacts to you.
STILL STEPPING ON THE FLOOR?
On Rusty Trails Cracked
Magnetic boots deliver a unique platform mechanic in multiple dimensions. Walk on walls and the ceiling and prepare for an adrenaline rush from treacherous puzzles.
A GLOOMY TALE IN FINEST COMIC ART.
Feast your eyes on the trademark Black Pants art style in this beautiful and bleak platformer and its miniature world with even smaller inhabitants. Eyes! FEAST!
SPITE AND PREJUDICE!
Stimulate your brains with a story about the loss of a low-rent flat, complicated misunderstandings and a looming war. And there is even forbidden romance.
IT CREAKS, IT CRACKS, IT CRUNCHES!
A dark and melodic soundtrack with an eclectic selection of music. Haunting robotic sounds for your rainy days and the industrial revolution.
GIFS AND SCREENSHOTS
– Windows: XP or newer, 32 or 64 bit
– Mac: OS X 10.7 “Lion” or newer
– Linux: 32 or 64bit kernel with GLIBC 2.14 or newer
– Processor: CPU with SSE2 support required (Core 2 Duo, Athlon X2 or newer).
– Memory: 2048 MB RAM
– Graphics: OpenGL 3.1 or higher required (Intel HD series, NVIDIA GeForce 8000 series, AMD Radeon HD series or newer)
– Storage: 2 GB available space
This game is funded by Medienboard Berlin Brandenburg GmbH / ILB
THE PRESS SAYS
“A beautiful yet bleak platformer that deals with serious topics while staying lighthearted, On Rusty Trails is easy to recommend for fans of platformers. If Pixar made a platformer, this would be it.” – Jed Whitaker, Game Revolution
“This deceptively complex title builds a wonderfully designed world of puzzles and lightning-fast reactions to create a fun and challenging experience.” – Chaz Miller, Twinfinite
“On Rusty Trails NEEDS to be put on your list of stuff to play in 2016” – Greg Wilcox, Destroy All Fanboys
On Rusty Trails
“The melancholic environment with its constant rain and thunderstorms is the canvas for a treacherously challenging and surprisingly deep platformer.” – Gijs Scheltens, Gamer.nl
On Rusty Trails Cracks
“This platformer looks like an enchanting comic.” – Lisa Fleischer, GIGA