2 Overcooked returns with a brand-new helping of chaotic cooking action! Journey back to the Onion Kingdom and assemble your team of chefs in classic couch co-op or online play for up to four players. Hold onto your aprons it’s time to save the world again! 2 - Gourmet Edition The Overcooked! 2 Gourmet Edition gives players every course of award-winning chaotic cooking fun with the Overcooked! 2 base game, all DLCs, updates and chef packs. 2 Journey back to the Onion Kingdom and assemble your team of chefs in classic couch co-op or online play for up to four players.
- Overcooked 2 - Gourmet Edition For Mac Catalina
- Overcooked 2 Gourmet Edition Switch
- Overcooked Mac And Cheese
Team17 and Ghost Town Games have headed back to the kitchen and cooked up some more chaos with Overcooked! 2:Gourmet Edition. Available digitally today for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One – with the Steam version to follow on 16 April – Overcooked! 2: Gourmet Edition features the base version of Overcooked! 2, along with every piece of DLC released for the game to date, in one complete meal.
Key features of the game:
- Every mouthful in one package: Overcooked! 2:Gourmet Edition features Overcooked! 2 and every piece of previously-released DLC for the game, including Surf ‘n’ Turf; Campfire Cook Off; Night of the Hangry Horde; and Carnival of Chaos
- A banquet of chefs: 58 chefs are ready to cook up a storm, including those featured in the Too Many Chefs pack
- Dozens of kitchens: The base game and the DLC takes players on a journey through 130 weird and wonderful levels with equally bizarre kitchens!
- A smorgasbord of dishes: From s’mores to sushi, there is a delicious selection of 26 recipes to serve up
- Co-op multiplayer: Up to four players can aim for high scores either online or couch co-op through local multiplayer
Overcooked! 2: Gourmet Edition is available digitally on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Steam for $48.49, but a launch discount of $36.37 is active for a limited time.