Save some money with Curtis Orchard’s season pass. Each visit, the season pass holder receives a play-all-day wristband good for:
Concept art, wallpaper, official screenshots, and other promotional art for Sally Face: Season Pass. The Sally Face Original Soundtrack; Episode Two: The Wretched Sally Face searches for ghosts in an attempt to uncover the truth about Larry. Episode Three: The Bologna Incident Sally Face and his friends begin an investigation at school that becomes much more than they expected. Episode Four: The Trial Sal and Larry face a formidable darkness.
- Two pony rides
- Five rounds in the Wicked Orchard Shoot-Out
- Unlimited play on all other activities (2020 update: all inflatables are currently unavailable per Illinois Phase 4 Guidelines)
A Curtis Orchard season pass is $70 for the first child, $50 for each additional child. It includes a complementary wristband for one free adult per visit. Season passes will be honored for one calendar year at the orchard and can be used on both weekdays and weekends.
Wristbands do not include face painting or anything in the store or café.
Season passes may be purchased at the token booth or the office inside the country store. Come see us!
Sally Face Episode 5 game guide focuses on how to get the memorized achievement guide. This guide describes how to get the Memorized hidden achievement in Episode 5 of Sally Face. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Episode Five: Memories and Dreams is now available in the Sally Face Season Pass!
Developing this game has been a long and sometimes very difficult journey. Episode Five: Memories and Dreams is now available in the Sally Face Season Pass. Dev of the game announced and said that: “The amount of love I’ve gotten from fans has been amazing and I’m forever grateful for all of the amazing people who have grown to love Sally Face and who have supported my work. I hope that you will all enjoy the final episode.”
How to Get the Memorized Achievement
This guide describes how to get the Memorized hidden achievement in Episode 5 of Sally Face.
Sally Face - Season Pass Cracked
How to Get the Hidden Achievement
- After talking to Maple in the basement, Ashley mentions she’s going to get something out of the shed.
- When Ashley goes to the shed to find the package Todd left, it’ll give you the option to input a code.
- The code is 4035364 (same as it was in Episode 4).
- Inputting this will get you the Memorized achievement.
- If you give up on the code, Ashley will open the door automatically but you won’t get the achievement.
Sally Face - Season Pass Cracking
This is the ending of Sally Face Episode 5 – Memorized Achievement Guide guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.