Civilization VI for the Mac App Store is currently a single player experience. You can contact Aspyr’s Support Team via support.aspyr.com. ©1991-2019 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Developed by Firaxis Games. 2K, Sid Meier's Civilization, Civilization, Civ, Firaxis Games, Take-Two Interactive Software and their respective logos are all. Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI Civilization VI offers new ways to interact with your world, expand your empire across the map, advance your culture, and compete against history’s greatest leaders to build a civilization that will stand the test of time. Play as one of 20 historical leaders including Roosevelt (America) and Victoria (England).
- Sid Meier's Civilization Download
- Sid Meier's Civilization Vi
- Sid Meier's Civilization Vi Mods
- Sid Meier's Civilization V
Sid Meier’s Civilization VI - Platinum Edition
Sid Meier’s Civilization VI - Platinum Edition
Available Regions for Activation
- American Samoa
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Caribbean Netherlands
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Congo - Brazzaville
- Congo - Kinshasa
- Cook Islands
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Equatorial Guinea
- Faroe Islands
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Heard & McDonald Islands
- Hong Kong SAR China
- Isle of Man
- Macau SAR China
- Marshall Islands
- Myanmar (Burma)
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- North Korea
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territories
- Papua New Guinea
- Pitcairn Islands
- Saint Martin
- São Tomé & Príncipe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- St. Barthélemy
- St. Helena
- St. Martin
- St. Pierre & Miquelon
- Svalbard & Jan Mayen
- Turks & Caicos Islands
- U.S. Outlying Islands
- U.S. Virgin Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United States
- Wallis & Futuna
- Western Sahara
About the game
Originally created by legendary game designer Sid Meier, Civilization is a turn-based strategy game in which you attempt to build an empire to stand the test of time. Explore a new land, research technology, conquer your enemies, and go head-to-head with history’s most renowned leaders as you attempt to build the greatest civilization the world has ever known.
Civilization VI offers new ways to engage with your world: cities now physically expand across the map, active research in technology and culture unlocks new potential, and competing leaders will pursue their own agendas based on their historical traits as you race for one of five ways to achieve victory in the game.
Sid Meier’s Civilization VI: Platinum Edition is the perfect entry point for PC gamers who have yet to experience the addictive gameplay that has made Civilization one of the greatest game series of all time. The package includes Sid Meier's Civilization VI, six DLC packs as well as the Rise and Fall and Gathering Storm expansions.
Platinum Edition Contents:
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI
- Civilization VI – Vikings Scenario Pack
- Civilization VI – Poland Civilization & Scenario Pack
- Civilization VI – Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack
- Civilization VI – Persia and Macedon Civilization & Scenario Pack
- Civilization VI – Nubia Civilization & Scenario Pack
- Civilization VI – Khmer and Indonesia Civilization & Scenario Pack
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall expansion
- THE WORLD’S GREATEST LEADERS: Play as one of 45 different leaders from various civilizations around the world and throughout history. Build an empire of lucrative trade routes with Cleopatra of Egypt, flex the military might of your legions with Trajan of Rome, or develop a powerhouse of culture with Hojo Tokimune of Japan. Each of the leaders can be played any way you prefer, with unique abilities, units, and infrastructure in their quest for victory.
- EXPANSIVE EMPIRES: See the marvels of your empire spread across the map like never before. Each city spans multiple tiles so you can custom build your cities to take full advantage of the local terrain.
- ACTIVE RESEARCH: Unlock boosts that speed your civilization’s progress through history. To advance more quickly, use your units to actively explore, develop your environment, and discover new cultures.
- DYNAMIC DIPLOMACY: Interactions with other civilizations change over the course of the game, from primitive first interactions where conflict is a fact of life, to late game alliances and negotiations.
- GREAT AGES: As your civilization ebbs and flows, and you reach milestone Historic Moments, you will move towards Dark Ages or Golden Ages, each providing specific challenges or bonuses based on your actions in game. Rise triumphantly from a Dark Age, and your next Golden Age will be even stronger – a Heroic Age.
- LOYALTY: Cities now have individual Loyalty to your leadership – let it fall too low, and face the consequences of low yields, revolts, and the potential to lose your city if it declares its own independence. But one civilization’s loss can be your gain as you inspire Loyalty among cities throughout the map and further expand your borders.
- GOVERNORS: Recruit, appoint, and upgrade powerful characters with unique specialization bonuses and promotion trees to customize your cities, and reinforce Loyalty.
- COMBINED ARMS: Expanding on the “one unit per tile” design, support units can now be embedded with other units, like anti-tank support with infantry, or a warrior with settlers. Similar units can also be combined to form powerful “Corps” units.
- EMERGENCIES: When a civilization grows too powerful, other civilizations can join a pact against the threatening civilization, and earn rewards, or penalties, when the Emergency ends.
- TIMELINE: Review your civilization’s history at any time with the new Timeline feature, a visual journey through the Historic Moments that you encountered on your path to victory.
- ENVIRONMENTAL EFFECTS: Volcanoes, storms (blizzards, sandstorms, tornados, hurricanes), climate change, floods, and droughts bring the world to life in a brand-new way. Your settlement choices are more important than ever as you balance high risks and high rewards.
- POWER AND CONSUMABLE RESOURCES: Strategic resources play an additional role. These resources are now consumed in power plants to generate electricity for your cities. Initially you’ll be powering your most advanced buildings by burning carbon-based resources like Coal and Oil, but renewable energy sources also unlock as you progress to current-day technologies. Your choices about resource usage will directly affect the world’s temperature and can cause melting ice caps and rising sea levels.
- ENGINEERING PROJECTS: Shape the world around your empire to overcome unfavorable land conditions by making improvements like canals, dams, tunnels and railroads. When settling cities, consider the flood risk to coastal lowland areas, but keep in mind that in the late-game, new technologies like Flood Barriers can be used to protect these tiles.
- WORLD CONGRESS: Make your voice heard among the other leaders of the world. Earn Diplomatic Favor through Alliances, influencing city-states, competing in World Games, and more. Use Diplomatic Favor to extract promises from other leaders, vote on Resolutions, call a Special Session to address an emergency, and increase the weight of your votes in your quest to achieve the new Diplomatic Victory.
- 21st CENTURY TECHNOLOGIES & CIVICS: A new era has been added to the Technology and Civics trees. Combat new environmental effects with speculative ideas such as relocating your population out to seasteads and developing technologies to recapture carbon emissions.
- ENHANCED MULTIPLAYER: In addition to traditional multiplayer modes, cooperate and compete with your friends in a wide variety of situations all designed to be easily completed in a single session.
- OS:Windows 7 64bit / 8.1 64bit / 10 64bit
- Storage:17 GB or more
- Processor:Intel Core i3 2.5 Ghz or AMD Phenom II 2.6 Ghz or greater
- Memory:4 GB RAM
- Graphics:1 GB DirectX 11 Video Card (AMD 5570 or nVidia 450)
- OS:Windows 7 64bit / 8.1 64bit / 10 64bit
- Storage:17 GB or more
- Processor:Fourth generation Intel Core i5 2.5 Ghz or AMD FX8350 4.0 Ghz or greater
- Memory:8 GB RAM
- Graphics:2 GB DirectX 11 Video Card (AMD 7970 or nVidia 770 or greater)
- Release date:2016-10-21
- Developer: Firaxis Games
- Publisher: ASPYR
Sid Meier's Civilization® IV: Colonization™ is the fifth offering in the award winning Civilization IV series for the Macintosh. A re-imagining of the classic Colonization strategy game Sid Meier created in 1994, this provides a new game experience in which you lead a European nation on a quest to colonize the thrive in the New World. Explore, trade, fight, and guide your people from the oppressive motherland. Ultimately you can battle for your freedom and independence!
◆ Classic Game Design - The strategy classic is rebuilt with beautifully improved visuals, while retaining the famously addictive gameplay and endless fun that are synonymous with Sid Meier games. .
• Establish a New Nation - Play as the English, Spanish, French or Dutch and journey to a brave new world in search of freedom from your oppressive homeland. .
• Detailed Tutorial - Enhanced tutorial helps both fans of Colonization and new players on your way to ruling the New World. .
• Multiplayer Offers Tons of Replay - Compete locally via the Hotseat and LAN modes, offering endless ways to conquer the New World.
Sid Meier's Civilization Download
IMPORTANT: Since the closure of GameSpy, internet multiplayer is no longer available for Civilization IV: Colonization on the App Store.
*** Please Check System Requirements Prior to Purchasing. ***
If you encounter problems playing the game, please visit
support.aspyr.com. Our team of Customer Support Wonderkids are happy and eager to help.
In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements: Intel Core 2 Duo / 1.83 GHz CPU Speed / 1 GB RAM / 1 GB free disk space / 128 MB (VRAM)/ Video Card (ATI): Radeon X1600 / Video Card (Nvidia): Geforce 8600
NOTICE: Intel integrated video chipsets are not supported.
NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS
Extended (Case Sensitive)
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
Get the latest Aspyr news, get insider information, deals and more…
SURF US: http://aspyr.com
LIKE US: http://facebook.com/aspyrmedia
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/aspyrmedia
Thank you for playing Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization from Aspyr!
© 2014 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. Developed by Firaxis Games. Sid Meier’s Civilization IV: Colonization, Civ, Civilization, 2K Games, the 2K logo, Firaxis Games, the Firaxis Games logo and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in the USA and/or foreign countries. Published and distributed in North America by Aspyr Media, Inc. Aspyr and the Aspyr 'star' logo are federally registered trademarks of Aspyr Media, Inc. All rights reserved. The ratings icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.