In anticipation of the upcoming release of The Banner Saga 3, Stoic Studio and composer Austin Wintory have gone and made the soundtracks to the two previous installments of The Banner Saga series completely free to download on Bandcamp. The soundtracks to both The Banner Saga and The Banner Saga 2 feature over 25 tracks of subtle, atmospheric music that has garnered Wintory much acclaim for his composing ability.
The amazing, talented @awintory will record the #BannerSaga 3 score this coming Friday, and plans to live stream from the studio. As a thank you to the fans, OST from 1 & 2 are FREE on Bandcamp now:https://t.co/YhhsKU9Ftm#indiegame#gameaudio#soundtrack#indiedev#free#ostpic.twitter.com/ve1tjqHXwl
— The Banner Saga (@BannerSaga) January 22, 2018
Fans of the tactical role playing game can nab both the soundtracks leading up to Wintory’s live stream of his composing the music for The Banner Saga 3, coming up this Friday. The Banner Saga 3 was crowdfunded via Kickstarter early last year with a currently unreleased date.
The Banner Saga Chapter 3
The Darkness Takes Over. Witness the Banner Saga as you’ve never seen it before as a dark force takes over and effects everything you’ve come to know in the beautifully hand-painted finale of the trilogy. — The Banner Saga (@BannerSaga) January 22, 2018. Fans of the tactical role playing game can nab both the soundtracks leading up to Wintory’s live stream of his composing the music for The Banner Saga 3, coming up this Friday. The Banner Saga 3 was crowdfunded via Kickstarter early last year with a currently unreleased date.Tags: Austin Wintory, Game Music, Game Soundtracks, News, The Banner Saga, The Banner Saga 2
on your own epic journey in this critically acclaimed tactical RPG, where your strategic choices directly affect your personal story, as well as the outcome of conflicts encountered during your struggle for survival in this Viking inspired tale.
– A 2D fantasy realm inspired by Norse mythology – immerse yourself in beautifully hand drawn combat sequences and animations, accompanied by an evocative score from Grammy-nominated composer Austin Wintory.
– Player choice that drives your own narrative – every decision you make in travel, conversation and combat has a meaningful effect on the outcome as your story unfolds.
– Over 25 playable characters each with unique personalities – embark on your journey with a variety of characters from 7 different classes, each with unique abilities and upgrade options to fit your play style.
– Strategic combat with consequences – victory or defeat and even the permanent loss of a character depends on which characters you choose to take into battle and what decisions you make afterwards.
– Winner of the Geekie Award for best Indie Video Game, 2014, Independent Games Festival Finalist for Excellence in Visual Art and Honorable mentions for Design and Audio.
The Banner Saga v1.3.4 Mod APK / Mirror
The Banner Saga Review
OBB / Mirror