|Release date(s)||Steam Early Access:|
August 20, 2019
Windows and Xbox Game Pass:
|Genre(s)||Action-adventure, Roguelike, RPG|
UnderMine is an action-adventure, roguelike game with a few RPG elements. The player character is a lowly peasant who is sent on a journey with quests, dungeons and dangerous challenges. The game is being developed by Thorium Entertainment and published by Thorium Entertainment. It released in Steam as an Early Access game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux (SteamOS) on August 20, 2019. It exited early access with update 1.0 on August 6, 2020 and released on PC, Mac, Linux, Xbox One and Windows Store. It will also be available for Xbox and PC Game Pass. A version for playstation and switch have been mentioned before but no release date has been announced yet.
Undermine For Machine Learning
An action-adventure roguelike with a bit of RPG tossed in. Adventure deep into the UnderMine and discover powerful relics, deadly enemies, hidden secrets, and a few friends to help along the way. Undermine (transitive verb) - to excavate the earth beneath, or the part of, especially for the purpose of causing to fall or be overthrown; to form a mine under; to sap undermine (transitive verb) - fig.: to remove the foundation or support of by clandestine means; to ruin in an underhand way.
Short description[editedit source]
- Undermine Mac cracked version – Delve deep into the UnderMine and discover its secrets, one peasant at a time! UnderMine is an action-adventure roguelike that blends combat and dungeon crawling with rpg-like progression. Mine gold, die, upgrade yourself, and try again!
- Microsoft's quiet campaign to undermine the Mac If you thought Microsoft was finally treating the Mac as an equal citizen, you'll be disappointed in the reality There's a troubling pattern emerging.
An action-adventure roguelike with a bit of RPG tossed in. Adventure deep into the UnderMine and discover powerful relics, deadly enemies, hidden secrets, and a few friends to help along the way.
Long description[editedit source]
UnderMine is an action-adventure roguelike with a bit of RPG tossed in. Blending combat and dungeon crawling from traditional roguelikes like 'The Binding of Isaac,' with the progression of roguelites like 'Rogue Legacy,' UnderMine delivers a fresh new entry to the genre. Mine gold on each run and increase the peasant’s power by finding powerful relics. Rescue NPCs and return them to the hub where they will open up shop and offer powerful upgrades for future runs. Delve deeper, exploring each new area, discover its many secrets and ultimately defeat its powerful boss.
Interface are supported for the following languages:
- Portuguese - Brazil
- Simplified Chinese
- Dungeon Crawling
- Discovery and Exploration
- Character Progression
- 96 Achievements.
System requirements[editedit source]
Game support[editedit source]
This wiki is not meant to provide official game support. Please contact the developer if you need support.
- The Thorium team described UnderMine as combining 'the procedurally generated madness of the craziest rogue-likes (The Binding of Isaac, Dead Cells, Enter The Gungeon etc.), [...] with the exploration and discovery of classic action-adventures (The Legend of Zelda, Hyper Light Drifter, Moonlighter etc.), and topped it off with some light RPG progression and story (Rogue Legacy).'
Official links[editedit source]
External links[editedit source]
- ↑'Introducing UnderMine, our first published game' Fandom - August 8, 2019
- 1Current Patch Notes
- 21.0.2 - Small Update
Current Patch Notes[editedit source]
PC - 1.0.2[editedit source]
1.0.2 - Small Update[editedit source]
Released – September 17, 2020
Update Size – 201.12 KiB
Versions – 22.214.171.124 (Windows), 126.96.36.199 (Mac), 188.8.131.52 (Linux), 184.108.40.206 (Xbox)
Blog – https://steamcommunity.com/games/656350/announcements/detail/2896334282660985154
Bug Fixes[editedit source]
- Seer’s bite hitbox has been tightened up
- Seer is now immune to root abilities
- Health levers no longer reset their use counter when you exit the room
- Soul Cannon projectiles are now destroyed if their target becomes invalid
- Bombushka babies now spread out in all directions rather than always to the north east
- Arrows fired from wall traps will now correctly ignite if they pass over a torch
- Fixed a few issues with stat tooltips that would cause them to not display stats granted by Masa and Mune correctly
- Fixed an issue that would cause you to drop your extra potions when stabbed by the Gatekeeper
- Cleaned up a bad interaction between Ghost Pepper Sauce and Antimatter
- Fixed a graphical bug that would cause your current Summon Count to display as 100
- Fixed a data issue that would let you find Dungeon crawl space rooms on Goldmine 3
- Fixed a mismatch between stereo and spatial audio in the build process that could cause audio corruption on certain hardware
- Fixed a small graphical layering issue with the Gargoyle’s fireball attack
- When using a controller, the game will now pause if your controller becomes disconnected or runs out of batteries
- [Xbox] All stats-based achievements are now recalculated when the game starts, granting you any achievements you may have missed due to being offline
Other Changes[editedit source]
- [Xbox] Added a new slider to the Graphics options menu to manually adjust the game’s safe rendering area. This will allow players with TVs that do not have a built-in overscan feature to shrink or expand the rendering area so that the UI is not cut off
- Added Italian Translation
Undermine For Mac Os