Twitch Prime - Get Free 30-Day Trial - As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. X-Plane 11 - Add-on: SAM FollowMe.
- X-Plane 11 add-on SAM AirportVehicles is available now! Make your X-Plane world even more realistic with this custom vehicle replacement package - SAM AirportVehicles. 30 new HD vehicles created by ShortFinalDesign a.k.a MisterX will populate your airports statically as well as replace the default animated vehicles.
- Traffic Global for XPlane 11 (Mac) €44.32. ToLiss - Airbus A321 for XPlane 11 €85.80. LFQQ - Lille Lesquin XP €19.90. The X-Plane 11 add-on SAM FollowMe XP.
HOW TO INSTALL:
Please not mix files with other version.
Download link: http://jardesign.org/a320/download/inst … 20XP11.zip
- be sure, that you use X-Plane 11.00
- copy unziped '320_JARDesign' folder to ..X-Plane 11Aircraft folder
(be sure, what you are not use nonEnglish symbols in aircraft installation path)
- start X-Plane 64 bit and open a320, activation window is going to show up
- enter your serial key (Regcode), click NEXT and after a successful activation reopen aircraft via X-Plane menu
- activation works well with both MAC/WIN 64 bit
- please visit www.simliveries.com to get 130+ free liveries
UPDATE YOU NAV DATA WITH FRESH CYCLE (if needed)
a320 use NavData from
../X-PLANE 11/Custom Data/GNS430/navdata/ folder
if not find there – will try to read it from
If you need update your cycle, please use Aerosoft/Navigraph
- “JARDesign a320/330 Native format” or (the same in fact)
and put new cycle to ../X-PLANE 11/Custom Data/GNS430/navdata/ folder (create this folder if need)
What new in this version:
+ External 3D updated by Felis
+ Internal 3D and Ground stuff updated by Dron
+ Systems updated by JAR
Need details? Well..
+ objects and textures was reworked according with new material system of XP11.
+ redesigned/retextured MCP especially around displays (so you can see all panels layers here)
+ new textures on spots around
+ reduced amount of loaded textures (some are gone)
+ no more any gaps between panels (no flicker on any gaps in cockpit)
+ new reflections
+ now all cockpit screens/lcd panels have new glass with reflections
+ new things in cabin and new cockpit/cabin glasses (inside and outside)
+ some changes in Sky lights in cabine by yours requests
+ reflective ground stuff
+ NavData was removed from XP11 by Laminar Research and this was fixed for a320 (add _navdata with old Aerosoft cycle direct to a320 folder). Fixed.
+ User can select navData source at MCDU Status page. Improved.
+ add Diagnostic plugin, what can help if some installation was wrong (red message at screen if problem happen)
+ Perfomance and fuel calculation was broken in XP11 and fixed for version 3.0
+ Navigation system was broken and FMGS was reworked to be compatible with new XP FMS.
+ Cockpit buttons night lighting was broken. Fixed.
+ rework ND flightplan path drawing.
+ vertical profile calculation reworked
+ NEW CRZ FL option was reworked
+ Go Around fixed
+ ILS approach fixed
+ Impossible engines shutdown fixed
+ cockpit 3D light fixed
+ SPEED mode unstable fixed
+ LVR CLB flash fixed
+ display brightness improved
+ flight log improved
+ horizontal FD during SRS/RWY fixed
+ 'CF' legs drawing improved
+ Rollout mode (Autoland) unstable fixed
+ reflection maps for external 3d improved (thanks Rashid)
+ brake and clock night lighting (front panel) fixed
+ baro selector work fixed
+ fcu knobs work improved (mousewheel selection work both for classic/comfort manipulators style) - please use MCDU Menu page 2 to switch style
+ not-transparent in-cockpit sunglasses fixed
+ engines start issue fixed
+ ILS DOTs indication fixed
+ JARDesign 'Home' livery add (Thanks to Slava!)
+ www.simliveries.com download service add for free a320 liveries
+ EWD/SYS disp/brightness fixed
+ displays incockpit reflections fixed
+ Terrain On ND 'black' issue fixed
+ SASL error during AP auto disengage fixed.
+ Perfomance table fixed
+ Add ability to hide rain windows using MCDU MENU Page 3
+ NEW CRZ FL issue fixed
+ “flying cars” issue fixed
+ TOW issue fixed
About serials and activations:
- All beta-testers, who have personal serial from JARDesign may use it with XP11. If problems - please skype me or http://www.support.jardesign.org
- All users who bought the A320 AFTER the X-Plane 11 presentation event (October 2016 and later) may use their serials with X-Plane 11. If problems - please http://www.support.jardesign.org
- All users who bought the A320 BEFORE the X-Plane 11 presentation event (October 2016 and later) may update their serials (get new one) to make it worked with both - XP10 and XP11.
This JARDesign service should help for any users, what have a320 from any shop http://jardesign.org/a320-serial-update-step-13/
Update fee is about $19,95 (not include VAT for your country). Sure, you own a320 for X-Plane 10 and may continue to use it with X-Plane 10 simulator with no problem. No update need in this case. Support is continue.
The latest addon to the Scenery Animation Manager suite is now available, with SAM FollowMe for X-Plane 11 having released today. The plugin mimics a real-world follow-me car, which guides aircraft to and from the ramp.
Stairport's creation uses 'intelligent routing logic' to guide users through airport taxi networks and is able to detect any parking spot. Also included is a 3D marshaller who will guide you into position.
'Never lose yourself at an airport again with the FollowMe SAM extension,' reads the product description. 'SAM FollowMe guides you to any parking position at any airport. Choose your favorite parking space and follow the FollowMe vehicle to your destination in realistic or user-friendly driving mode.'
X-plane 11 - Add-on: Sam Follow Me For Mac Osx
The following feature list was provided:
- FollowMe service at all airports (including standard airports)
- Compatible with all standard and add-on aircraft
- 5 different animated vehicles, depending on the airport and region
- Realistic driving behavior (acceleration, braking, etc.) - using the standard taxi network
- Driving mode: Target speed with automatic distance calculation, acceleration and deceleration (standard)
- Driving mode: Fixed distance according to the speed of the user aircraft (user friendly)
- Intelligent routing + parking logic
- 3D marshaler to waving into the parking position
- Support for add-on sceneries: Custom vehicle objects can be added - Existing 3D marshalers are automatically overwritten
X-plane 11 - Add-on: Sam Follow Me For Mac Os
To function, the addon requires the Scenery Animation Manager plugin, which is available to download from the Threshold Forum here.
X-plane 11 - Add-on: Sam Follow Me For Mac Download
Purchase SAM FollowMe for $19.99 USD from the Aerosoft Store.